Tools You Need Before Setting Up Infrared Saunas And Safety Warning
Building the infrared saunas by you can be of fun and exciting. You don’t need to make a setup to install it in your home. Choose the infrared sauna according to your requirements and needs and entire the process is straightforward. Picking up the sauna can be of a difficult choice. After making a choice, check out the resources and tools that are available with you while setting up the sauna. You just need time and money to build up the sauna at your home, and there are no other requirements. Choose the fabricated infrared sauna kit which will help you in completing it in just a few hours. But buying this kit can add up to your expense as this cost more than the raw material. Another thing that you need to decide is the location best suited for an infrared sauna. But if you don’t have any experience about these then better hire an electrician for the work. Let’s talk about the things that you’ll need before setting up the infrared saunas:-
- 250-watt bulbs
You’ll need around 3-4 heat bulbs, and you can buy these bulbs from any hardware store, or you can buy them online also.
- Clamp lamps
To run the bulbs safely, you need the correctly rated lamps without having a fire hazard. To heat each bulb, you need a 300-watt clamp lamp.
- A heater and a thermometer
According to the size of your home sauna, you will need an additional heater and a thermometer. Before buying the heater make sure that heater doesn’t emit many electromagnetic radiations. And thermometer is used to detect the temperature of the sauna.
You can build these saunas at home, but sometimes you need to take care of some of the things or below mentioned are some of the safety warnings that will be beneficial for you:-
- Choose the infrared sauna that will benefit your health but don’t choose the sauna that will maximize your health benefits.
- Drink plenty of water as you need to replace the fluids that are lost while taking infrared rays by sweating.
- Set up the temperature according to your body and don’t sit in there for more than 20 minutes as sometimes overheating can lead to dehydration.
- Don’t drink alcohol in saunas. It will lower your blood pressure and causes irregular heartbeat which can also lead to sudden death.
- Sweating helps to reduce fat and toxins from the body, but sometimes it may cause the problem of itching to people that suffer from Eczema.
- Babies and pregnant women are recommended to avoid the saunas as it can cause birth defects as it causes an increase in body temperature.
You can easily set up the saunas but keep in mind the above mentioned are some of the basic things and some safety warnings that you should remember before setting up infrared saunas at your home.